About the School
We are a great choice for you because :
• We are a small school which means that you are an individual, not just another “enrolment number”
• We are a family owned school which means that the people who really care about you are in school most days to maintain the quality of service, and to look after any needs that you may have
• We have been established since 1988 which means that we are old enough to have the experience, but still young enough to care. At Kingsway “customer is king”!
• We are accredited by The British Council, and a member of English UK which means that you have quality assurance guaranteed, and a proper system in place in the unlikely event that you are not absolutely delighted with your course
• Our teaching team is dynamic, enthusiastic and professional, which means that lessons are relevant, varied, interesting and fun!
Kingsway English Centre is based in a large 18th century building in Worcester’s main street. It is located at the northern end of the central shopping area, 2 minutes walk from Foregate Street train station and 5 minutes from the Crown Gate bus station.
Although the building is old, the interior has been modernised to a very high standard. It is very light, airy and comfortable. There are 11 classrooms, an audio & computer self-access room, common room with kitchen and free internet café, student lounge, TV lounge, staff and administration rooms, patio and garden.
There is great emphasis on personal contact between students and school staff. The school owners, Rick & Sue Johns, are in school most days to ensure that everything runs smoothly, and to make sure that all your needs are met.