A fixed 8, 10 or 12-week cultural awareness and communication skills training course in English to give field employees a solid grounding in well site communication and to work in some basic oilfield terminology.
The course includes formal instruction in classes as well as practical studies, activities and tasks, which means the course is suitable for all educational backgrounds.
Basic Training is suitable for levels from elementary to upper-intermediate because it is designed to accelerate language communication skills from those with a basic knowledge. It is not suitable for beginners - in this case you should choose the Super Intensive course. It is recommended that beginners take the Super Intensive course for 4 weeks followed by the Basic Training course for 8 weeks, making 12 weeks in total.
The key features of the Basic Training course are :
- Who is it for : People new to the international working environment
- Class Levels : Elementary (12wks) / Pre-Intermediate (10wks) / Intermediate (8wks)
- Class Size : Typically 3-5 participants (maximum 6)
- Course Length : 8, 10 or 12 weeks fixed length (according to starting level)
- Course Hours : 22.5 hours classroom + 7.5 hours practical studies + 5 hours self-study = 35 hours total
- Starting Dates : Every Monday throughout the year
If your candidates do not have access to cash to cover personal out-of-school expenses we can provide spending money in GB Pounds and add this to the invoice. We recommend GBP£100/week to cover this. Please confirm when booking if you require this.
How To Book
Click here to fill in the online application form and we will take care of all the arrangements