Super Intensive Course
A needs based intensive communication skills group training course in English for field and manager staff who need to achieve results.
This may be to bring their level of communication up to scratch for technical school or to kick-start beginners up to a level where they can join the Basic Training programme.
Each candidate is assessed on arrival and a programme implemented to achieve their objectives. Lessons are in mini-groups supplemented with individual 1:1 'catch-up' tuition (at no extra cost) where necessary in order to achieve each candidate’s maximum potential in the time available.
The length of the course is determined by start level, desired finish level, time available, and any other constraints that may impose upon the candidate. The most common course length is 4 to 5 weeks. This will usually get a 'low intermediate' to a useful working level (but this does vary from person to person).
The key features of the Super Intensive Course are :
- Who is it for : In-service employees who need a boost to their skills prior to technical courses or other assignments
- Class Levels : Beginner / Elementary / Pre-Intermediate / Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate
- Class Size : Typically 3-5 participants (maximum 6) and one-to-one 'catch-up' lessons where required
- Course Length : 1 week - 8 weeks depending on outcomes required and time availability
- Course Hours : 30 hours classroom + 10 hours self-study = 40 hours total
- Starting Dates : Every Monday throughout the year
If your candidates do not have access to cash to cover personal out-of-school expenses we can provide spending money in GB Pounds and add this to the invoice. We recommend GBP£100/week to cover this. Please confirm when booking if you require this.
We provide excellent quality Executive Homestay Accommodation with a private bathroom. We can provide self-catering apartment or hotel accommodation if required. Please enquire for prices.
How To Book
Click here to fill in the online application form and we will take care of all the arrangements