An individual, one-to-one course aimed at in-service managers who have specific objectives and no time to spare.
The course consists of 30 hours one-to-one (individual) lessons to concentrate on specific skills. This may be to prepare for a specific meeting or presentation in English, or to address specific skill problems such as report writing, note taking or public speaking.
Participants are assessed on arrival and a needs analysis carried out. From this the course objectives are set. A programme is discussed and agreed with the participant to achieve these desired objectives.
Course length is usually determined by the time available and the objectives of the participant. Typically courses are 2 - 3 weeks in duration but can range from 1 - 4 weeks.
The key features of the One-to-One Course are :
- Who is it for : Those with very specific needs and no time to spare
- Class Levels : Beginner / Pre-Intermediate / Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate / Advanced
- Class Size : 1:1 individual lessons - 2 assigned trainers
- Course Length : 1 - 4 weeks
- Course Hours : 30 hours 1:1 + 10 hours self-study = 40 hours total
- Starting Dates : Every Monday throughout the year
If candidates do not have access to cash to cover personal out-of-school expenses we can provide spending money in GB Pounds and add this to the invoice. We recommend GBP£100/week to cover this. Please confirm when booking if you require this.
We provide excellent quality Executive Homestay Accommodation with a private bathroom. We can provide self-catering apartment or hotel accommodation if required. Please enquire for prices.
How To Book
Click here to fill in the online application form and we will take care of all the arrangements