Terms & Conditions
School & Course Details
- Lessons take place from 09h00 – 16h45 Monday – Friday.
- The school is open from 08h00 - 18h00 Monday to Thursday and 08h00 - 17h30 on Fridays for private study.
- Social breaks take place at 10h30 and 15h00 daily.
- The minimum age of students is 21 years. There is no maximum.
- Complete beginners are only accepted on the Super Intensive or One-to-One courses
- Courses begin every Monday throughout the year and are subject to availability.
- On two Public Holidays (Easter Monday and Late August Holiday) the school is closed and there is a full day trip instead of lessons.
- Insurance cover is provided for school premises and vehicles. We recommend that you arrange your own insurance for your possessions or medical expenses.
- Bookings must be made by the person responsible for authorising payment
- We MUST receive a Purchase Order BEFORE the course begins
- Invoices are sent to the name and address shown on the PO at the end of the course
- Payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of the invoice by bank transfer
- The amount paid must be the “total value” shown on the invoice. Any compulsory taxes or other deductions must be notified to Kingsway in advance in order that they can be added to the invoice prior to issue
Cancellation, postponement or curtailment
- Due to the nature of the oil industry there are no cancellation or postponement charges for any course or accommodation except where Kingsway has physically paid any expense on behalf of the participant (for example a hotel room)
- In these cases the charge is limited to reimbursement of the expense
- For curtailment the charge is limited to the tuition already received plus any other sundry expenses incurred (for example accommodation, medical etc) plus one extra week’s accommodation (paid to the host family instead of notice to quit)